Covington TN Divorce Attorney and Family Law Attorney
Covington Tennessee Divorce Filing Information and Reference
For residents of Covington, Tennessee divorce filings are filed in Covington at the Tipton County Chancery Court Clerk’s Office, 1801 South College Street, Suite 110, Covington, TN 38019. The phone number is 901-476-0209. The Clerk’s office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Virginia Gray is the Clerk and Master.
William A. Peeler is the General Sessions Court Judge with Juvenile Court Jurisdiction.
Tipton County is in the 25th Judicial District, which includes five counties. They are Tipton, Fayette, Lauderdale, Hardeman and McNairy Counties. FYI, the judicial districts may be reshuffled in 2013.
Covington Tennessee Divorce Lawyer and Family Law Attorney Miles Mason, Sr.
- Covington, Tennessee divorce attorney Miles Mason Sr., Miles Mason Family Law Group, PLC practices divorce and family law serving clients in Covington, Tennessee from offices located in nearby Germantown, Tennessee. The Miles Mason Family Law Group handles many types of family law matters including divorce, child support, alimony, child custody, parental relocation, child support modification, and alimony modification.
For more information about Covington, Tennessee see Covington, Tennessee Wikipedia.
For more information about Covington Tennessee divorce attorney Miles Mason Sr. and Tennessee divorce and family law, see:
- Your First Steps: 7 Steps Planning Your Tennessee Divorce | Free eBook
- Tennessee Alimony Law in Divorce | Answers to FAQs
- Tennessee Child Support Law Answers to FAQs
- Top 10 Tennessee Divorce Strategies
- American Bar Association Family Law Section’s Family Law in the 50 States
For more information about the Miles Mason Family Law Group, see Meet the Team.
Covington, Tennessee divorce lawyer and family law attorney Miles Mason, Sr.