Divorce Recovery Resources in Memphis, Germantown, and Collierville, Tennessee
Divorce recovery, resources, groups, and professionals in Memphis, Germantown, Collierville, Tennessee area from Memphis divorce lawyer Miles Mason, Sr.
Divorce affects the entire family. It can be a very difficult, emotional, and painful time. Divorce recovery is very important for emotional and physical well-being. There are many programs, books, and workshops available to guide you through these troubled times.
Click on the links below to explore recovery opportunities.
Divorce Recovery Workshops in Memphis, Tennessee
- Second Presbyterian Divorce Recovery Workshop
- Divorce Care – Independent Presbeterian
- Recovery and Support Groups – Hope Church
- includes Divorce Care and Divorce Care for Kids
Divorce recovery workshops are intermittently held throughout the year at various churches. If your church is holding regular divorce recovery classes, please call 683-1850 ext. 208 and give us the URL to your informational page so that it can be listed, too.
References, Resources and More:
- Your First Steps: 7 Steps Planning Your Tennessee Divorce | Free eBook
- The Tennessee Divorce Client’s Handbook: What Every Divorcing Spouse Needs to Know
- Tennessee Parenting Plans and Child Support Worksheets: Building a Constructive Future for Your Family