Valuation of Assets as Marital Property in TN Divorce Law
Tennessee Property Division Video Series
Valuation of Assets as Marital Property in Tennessee Divorce Law
Considerations for valuation & equitable division of assets from Memphis divorce attorney, Miles Mason, Sr. For more information on Tennessee divorce and family law, see:
- Tennessee Property Division Divorce Laws & Factors | Answers to FAQs
- Tennessee Child Support Answers to FAQ’s.
- Tennessee Alimony Law in Divorce | Answers to FAQs.
- Tennessee Family Law Blog for legal updates, news, analysis, and commentary.
- Miles Mason in the Media.
- Download our free e-Book: Your First Steps: 7 Steps Planning Your Tennessee Divorce.
Miles Mason, Sr. authored The Forensic Accounting Deskbook: A Practical Guide to Financial Investigation and Analysis for Family Lawyers, published by the American Bar Association. Miles Mason, Sr. JD, CPA handles complex divorce matters including business valuations and forensic accounting issues. View his professional biography listing books and articles published on business valuation and forensic accounting and seminars presented to lawyers, judges, business valuation experts, and forensic accountants.