Domestic Violence Victim Living in the Dark and Fear | Mason Advises
Memphis Divorce Lawyer Miles Mason in the Media
Memphis divorce attorney Miles Mason, Sr., was interviewed in Sabrina Hall’s WREG news story: “Domestic Violence Victim Living in the Dark, and in Fear.” The story appeared on Dec. 27, 2012. Mason stated that the first level of protection is to not be where the abuser can find you. That may include going to a shelter. Get a protective order. If the abuser violates the protective order, the police can arrest the person subject to the order for its violation immediately. Finally, get counseling. For more information about what to do, check our web pages discussing domestic violence including: Domestic Violence & Tennessee Divorce Law | Get Safe Now. Additional pages include:
- October Is Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Tennessee Ranks #3 in US Domestic Violence
- What You Need to Know about Domestic Abuse to Protect You and Your Family.
- Tennessee Family Law Blog for legal updates, news, analysis, and commentary.
- Miles Mason in the Media.
- Download our free e-Book: Your First Steps: 7 Steps Planning Your Tennessee Divorce.
Memphis divorce attorney, Miles Mason, Sr., practices family law exclusively and is founder of the Miles Mason Family Law Group, PLC. Buy The Tennessee Divorce Client’s Handbook: What Every Divorcing Spouse Needs to Know, available on Amazon and Kindle. To schedule your confidential consultation, call us today at (901) 683-1850.