Holidays with Blended Families | WREG Live @ 9 | Miles Mason Comments
Memphis Divorce Lawyer Miles Mason in the Media
Holidays with Blended Families
Divorcing parents should work together during the holidays to reduce stress for the children. Miles Mason, Sr. offers some tips for parenting during the holidays. Memphis Family Lawyer Miles Mason, Sr. commenting on WREG News Channel 3’s Live at 9 with Marybeth Conley and Alex Coleman. For more tips on Holiday parenting time, see 10 Tips for Avoiding Stressful Visitation Problems During the Holidays. For more information on Tennessee divorce and family law, see:
- Tennessee Child Custody Laws in Divorce.
- Tennessee Child Support Answers to FAQ’s.
- Tennessee Alimony Law in Divorce | Answers to FAQs.
- Tennessee Family Law Blog for legal updates, news, analysis, and commentary.
- Miles Mason in the Media.
- Download our free e-Book: Your First Steps: 7 Steps Planning Your Tennessee Divorce.
Memphis divorce attorney, Miles Mason, Sr., practices family law exclusively and is founder of the Miles Mason Family Law Group, PLC. Also, he authored The Tennessee Divorce Client’s Handbook: What Every Divorcing Spouse Needs to Know, available on Amazon and Kindle. To schedule your confidential consultation, call us today at (901) 683-1850.