How to Catch a Cheating Spouse: Memphis Divorce Lawyer Interview
Memphis Divorce Lawyer Miles Mason in the Media
How to catch a cheating spouse. Interview of Memphis, Tennessee divorce lawyer Miles Mason, Sr. on working with private investigators to find evidence of adultery. Evidence often includes: time gaps, money spent, communication methods, texting, cell phone records, location, and surveillance.
Miles Mason, Sr. says to investigate time gaps, money spent, communication method (smart phones), and likely meeting locations. Private investigators are often hired to determine whether a spouse is cheating and having sexual relations with another person while married. To find adultery, credit cards, cell phone records, and debit cards may leave valuable evidence. News story: Detecting cheating spouses, WREG-TV News Channel 3, Stephanie Scurlock.
Additional reference on divorce impact of cheating and extramarital affairs:
- How Much Can An Extramarital Affair Cost Under Tennessee Divorce Laws?
- Electronic Spying in Tennessee Divorce Laws
- Cheating Spouse Blog Series:
- 10 Infidelity Signs: Memphis Divorce Lawyer Shares Possible Signs of Cheating
References, Resources and More:
- Tennessee Divorce Laws
- The Tennessee Divorce Process: How Divorces Work Start to Finish
- Divorcing the Narcissist
- Your First Steps: 7 Steps Planning Your Tennessee Divorce | Free eBook
- The Tennessee Divorce Client’s Handbook: What Every Divorcing Spouse Needs to Know