Mason Advises Domestic Violence Victims on Fox 13 News
Memphis Divorce Lawyer Miles Mason in the Media
On Sept. 2, 2014, Fox 13 News Darrell Greene interviews Miles Mason, Sr. about advice for domestic violence victims following a story about a husband tracking down his wife at her employment, a Memphis, Tennessee day care, shooting and killing her, then calling Fox 13. Ultimately, the husband killed himself.
For more information about what to do if you or someone you love is a victim of domestic violence, check our web pages including: Domestic Violence & Tennessee Divorce Law | Get Safe Now. Additional pages include:
- October Is Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Tennessee Ranks #3 in US Domestic Violence
- What You Need to Know about Domestic Abuse to Protect You and Your Family.
- Tennessee Family Law Blog for legal updates, news, analysis, and commentary.
- Miles Mason in the Media.
- Download our free e-Book: Your First Steps: 7 Steps Planning Your Tennessee Divorce.
Memphis divorce attorney, Miles Mason, Sr., practices family law exclusively and is founder of the Miles Mason Family Law Group, PLC. Buy The Tennessee Divorce Client’s Handbook: What Every Divorcing Spouse Needs to Know, available on Amazon and Kindle. To schedule your confidential consultation, call us today at (901) 683-1850.