Collierville Spouses Least Faithful | WMC-TV News Story
Memphis Divorce Lawyer Miles Mason in the Media
Only July 22, 2014, Memphis divorce attorney Miles Mason, Sr. was interviewed by Action News 5’s Jason Miles regarding AshleyMadison.com’s report that there are a higher percentage of cheaters and extra-marital affairs in marriages with spouses or partners living in Collierville, Tennessee than any other Memphis, Tennessee area community. Miles questioned the reliability of the data because of the financial interest the site has in the report. But, Mason also commented that more affluent households may have more cheating because of the ability to communicate, free time and financial resources to dedicate to “extra-curricular activities.”
For more information about extramarital affairs and impact on divorces, see:
- How Much Can An Extramarital Affair Cost Under Tennessee Divorce Laws?
- Tennessee Child Support Answers to FAQ’s.
- Tennessee Family Law Blog and its Child Support category for legal updates, news, analysis, and commentary.
- Tennessee Child Support Law Video Series.
- Miles Mason in the Media.
- Download our free e-Book, Your First Steps: 7 Steps Planning Your Tennessee Divorce.
Memphis divorce attorney, Miles Mason, Sr., practices family law exclusively and is founder of the Miles Mason Family Law Group, PLC. To learn more about parenting law and child custody modification, see Tennessee Parenting Plans and Child Support Worksheets: Building a Constructive Future for Your Family, by Miles Mason, Sr. To schedule your confidential consultation, call us today at (901) 683-1850.