NFL Star’s Arrest Sparks Debate Over Spanking
Memphis Divorce Lawyer Miles Mason in the Media
Memphis divorce lawyer Miles Mason, Sr. discusses the Adrian Peterson case in the news and social debate over spanking on Local 24 evening news. Interview by Rudi Williams on Sept. 15, 2014.
For more information about what to do if you or someone you love is a victim of domestic violence, check our web pages including: Domestic Violence & Tennessee Divorce Law | Get Safe Now. Additional pages include:
- October Is Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
- Tennessee Ranks #3 in US Domestic Violence.
- What You Need to Know about Domestic Abuse to Protect You and Your Family.
- Family Safety Center of Memphis & Shelby County, TN
- WREG News Channel 3 story: Domestic Violence Victim Living in the Dark, and Fear with interview of Miles Mason, Sr. about victims taking action to protect themselves.
- Live at 9 Interview, Domestic Violence in Tennessee.
- Fox 13 News story, Mason Advises Domestic Violence Victims.
- Fox 13, Good Morning Memphis, Why People Stay In Violent Relationships.
- Ted Talk, Leslie Morgan Steiner: Why domestic violence victims don’t leave.
- Book, Crazy Love by Leslie Morgan Steiner.
Memphis divorce attorney, Miles Mason, Sr., practices family law exclusively and is founder of the Miles Mason Family Law Group, PLC. Buy The Tennessee Divorce Client’s Handbook: What Every Divorcing Spouse Needs to Know, available on Amazon and Kindle. To schedule your confidential consultation, call us today at (901) 683-1850.