• Sylvia davis

    I need legal advice and I need to know what I can do about my situation. I have weekends my exhusband refuses to allow my children to come to my residence. Last I had seen them was January 30th. I call them everyday and I beg and plead to see and spend time with my boys. I’ve tried calling the police but they won’t help me. Please anyone.

    May 27, 2016
    • I recommend you visit with an experienced Tennessee family law attorney to discuss your situation. Call the attorney who represented you in your divorce and learn your options. Your options will be specific to your situation. Miles Mason, Sr.

      May 28, 2016

Leave a comment


Email(will not be published)*


Your comment*

Submit Comment

Copyright © 2016 Miles Mason Family Law Group, PLC //Disclaimer