Multiple Parents Law in TN – Memphis Divorce Attorney Mason Comments
Memphis Divorce Lawyer Miles Mason in the Media
Multiple Parents Law in Tennessee Family Law and Other States
Having more than 2 legal parents is allowed in only a few states, Memphis divorce attorney Miles Mason, Sr. comments on WREG Live at 9 about a proposed California law and future implications for Tennessee with Marybeth Conley and Alex Coleman interview on July 12, 2012. For more information on Tennessee divorce and family law, see:
- Tennessee Child Custody Laws in Divorce.
- Tennessee Child Support Answers to FAQ’s.
- Tennessee Alimony Law in Divorce | Answers to FAQs.
- Tennessee Family Law Blog for legal updates, news, analysis, and commentary.
- Miles Mason in the Media.
- Download our free e-Book: Your First Steps: 7 Steps Planning Your Tennessee Divorce.
Memphis divorce attorney, Miles Mason, Sr., practices family law exclusively and is founder of the Miles Mason Family Law Group, PLC. Also, he authored The Tennessee Divorce Client’s Handbook: What Every Divorcing Spouse Needs to Know, available on Amazon and Kindle. To schedule your confidential consultation, call us today at (901) 683-1850.