10 Infidelity Signs: Catching the Unfaithful Tennessee Spouse
There are various infidelity signs that could indicate your spouse is cheating. Of course, the presence of the following behaviors or signs may not always be indicative of an affair. But if you do find your spouse to be unfaithful, you could use this as grounds for divorce should you choose to seek one. If you are considering divorce, contact a Memphis divorce lawyer at the Miles Mason Family Law Group.
Possible Infidelity Signs
Signs of cheating could include a great many things from changes in physical appearance to differences in behavior.
Possible signs of infidelity include:
- Spending lots of extra hours at work. This could include out-of-the-ordinary business trips and frequent overtime.
- Showing more concern for his or her appearance. Some cheating spouses may buy new clothes or start a fitness routine to impress a new partner.
- Lost interest in sex or other forms of physical contact. Loss of interest in cuddling, holding hands, hugging or having sex could be infidelity signs.
- Being emotionally distant. General inattentiveness is a possible sign of cheating.
- Spending extra time on the computer or phone.
- Your spouse gets defensive easily. A cheating spouse may get defensive when asked where he or she has been.
- Being secretive. If your spouse is hiding details of his or her whereabouts or activities, it could be a sign of cheating.
- Increasingly more argumentative. Picking fights with a spouse or acting condescending.
- Hiding credit card bills or other charges from you. This could include hiding hotel charges, dinner receipts, or bills for gifts.
- Avoid attending social events and gatherings. Avoiding social events may be a sign of fear that someone else could see you, or vice versa.
For more, see Miles Mason interviewed on How to Catch a Cheating Spouse.
Legal Help for a Divorce
Have you seen any of these possible signs of cheating? You’re not alone. According to a study by Indiana University in Bloomington, 19 percent of women and 23 percent of men have admitted to infidelity. Call the Miles Mason Family Law Group at 901-683-1850 to speak to a Memphis divorce lawyer about the infidelity signs you’ve observed or information you’ve gathered.